Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stupid De Me.....

>,<

Stupid + Innocent...

How can I Trust People Easily??

Just because of I think that what they said is True and Sincere from their <3

However, There's Not!!

All that Just Bull Shit..Forgive my bad words..cause I really feel Hurt :'(

Just wondering why they want to do like that to me?!

Can"t even tell me the truth? Izzit my face shows that innocent?

Just can use Sad and Stupid to describe Myself...

Dear Peeps, Dont believe people easily, Judge them by Heart and Mind carefully..

But no matter how careful U are, They will still Hurt U if they well prepare...

Okay, Is time to end...

Good night,xoxo<3 muackss...Happy 4 years 1 times de 29 Feb 2012....And Happy Birthday to today Birthday's Baby...Wish all ur wishes come True...


No comments:

Post a Comment