Friday, February 21, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (66) | 220214 ♥ MY CNY 2014

Happy Saturday to all of my dearest readers here, wish all of you have an amazing weekend. 
Some of you may relax at home, shopping at mall and even same like me work in front of computer,
Anyway, I hope you have greatest time, okay?

Recently, falled in love with one Reality shows which is ( I'm Singer), this shows is about a competition between singer. I think most of you will know it, because this shows have a very outstanding singer joined, included GEM Tang (邓紫棋),Zhang Jie (张杰),Zhang Yu (张宇), Man Wen Jun(满文军), Han Lei (韩磊),Zhou Bi Chang (周笔畅)and Shila Amzah. I just can said all of them just so amazing, no matter in the appearance, the performance and the power of voice. However I felt so proud of Shila Amzah, cause she got Second Runner Up for first shows in I'm Singer. Give her a clap!!


Okay, Let's back to the topic of the day. Today, I gonna share with you the event I had on my first CNY. I think first day is really fulled of CNY mood, which can see everyone is posted their CNY OOTD on instagram and facebook. Is good when the good mood sharing with each others in different location. 

For my first day, we decided to visit my mom's sister house which located at Sungai Petani, which 45minutes driving time from Penang. I think quite a long time I didn't go back since we didn't go back Bedong (Hometown of grandmom) for CNY's celebration. 

Finally, got to their house in this cny with mom and grandmother. Besides that, we also managed to get to snap a family photo. 
So let's the photo do a talk:

Grandmom with her brother and sister :)


This is what we called First and Second Generation in dat House :)

My Mom's OOTD

My OOTD

Dress and Shoes- COTTON ON

A photo with cousin and God mother

Finally I felt the festival feel which enjoy the gathering with all relative, just can meet one time a year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment