Monday, July 30, 2012

On Top of A Friend

On top of a friend..This is the answer when I ask U, Our Status..
The heart just full of pain and hurt and down.
Cause this is the answer I don wish to heard and accepted..
However No choice, I respect ur thinking and your answer..
Maybe this is the best conclusion and status that should Be,
No trouble and No worry..
U can focus on your career and same goes to me..
Friendship sometimes is a Best Distance..
And i'm glad that you still me think of me as a friend, and I appreciated that without fail.
Cause we still can chat or share with each other no matter what topic..
And I really really glad I have a friend like you, full of knowledge, clever, handsome,mature and attractive.
Maybe both of us really lack of faith..or maybe we meet each others in wrong time..
However this wrong time, makes us can be close friends..no matter in different country..
Thanks for everything when u done for me when you at Here..


Recently watched few drama that related to a closer friendship, just like us.
The Hero just do anything for the girl no matter what the girl need, although they just a close friend.
Really felt so touch and warm when I saw this..and asked myself, will this really happen?
The guy willing to spend the time with the girl whenever is sad or happy or hard time..
Do whatever the girl need and care..Although the girl is love other guys?? 
I think can, cause this is really happened..^^ 
and I really thanks to god cause I met a person like you, like a TOP OF A FRIEND!


I'm understand you busy with your career, and i think is time to stop all the contact from now..
maybe time is good to both of us to think of our friendship status..I'm so sorry that I'm disturbed when u busy. And now I will STOP and SORRY.Just Hope You dont Mind..


Just want to say: Take care Friend. 
Recently heard two song really suit with my current feeling, share with you guys









No comments:

Post a Comment