Tuesday, December 16, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (74) | 161214 ♥ A MONTH FULL WITH SEASON'S GREETINGS


December, a month that full of happiness and happy for all of us. The month that belongs to White Christmas and New Year Eve 2014. I just felt great in this month, which I can feel the joy and happiness that surronding me, with present and wishes.

By the way, the most happening is I challenged myself with successful. There's is I drove to Penang all way from KL to Penang, and from Penang back to KL. Besides that, I'm also happy because went to Penang with my beloved sister, which Sasa and Gynis. ( will update the travel post soon, stay tuned, okay?)

2014 ending soon, 2015 is come in the corner. That's prove I grow older one year again :( But, more challenge I need to face and is time to get a new resolution. 

I'm so glad I reached and done my target this year:
Finally, 

Got myself a brand new car-Toyota Vios which I dreamed long time ago.
Got myself a Iphone which 5s that I can experience it about their apps and camera. ^^
and many that I can't explain here.

However, they still have something That unable to achieve this year :(

Plan to go for travel which Taiwan, Bangkok, and so forth.
A boy friend.

and many..I will plan myself.

and Nowadays I fall with Midori Note Planner, however that's was a bit expensive so I just bought the normal one. :)

Stay tuned, guys.

see ya


No comments:

Post a Comment