Monday, December 15, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (74) | 161214 ♥ A MOOD















Hi, Guys. I'm here again.

come here for another new post after long time ago. 

This not a special post about fashion, food or either a sharing. 

Is just something want to describe my current mindset and feeling.

There's have no 100% perfect person in this world, no matter boy or girls. And I can said not even GOD!

My style and my personality, I try to love myself and understand myself. However I failed it. 

I love myself just with some appearance, some makeup and some output. From input, I admit that I'm not a good person. I easy mad, jealous and moody, maybe can said not mature. I try my best to move on and release my tension, however is just need time. 

Things that happen recently, I felt that I'm not even grew up! and I fed up with myself. How can I becomes like this? Im hurt the person who understanding me well and can said is sister!

I just want to said sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment