Monday, July 20, 2015

MOOD

21 July 2015

Long time didn't update blog,
today I just can't stand myself anymore
felt so unsecured and fed up

Relationship easy to start, easy to end, however easy to maintain.
Always think that want to be a good life partner in life, that know how to care and love my another half.

However I just FAIL.
When I worry his safety, i will said something. However it makes both of us get quarrel.
So now I should learn how to keep quite and respect the decision that made by himself.

But I really felt sad when he said he treat me better compare to his ex. But this is not a comparison anymore, I'm your wife now, no longer your gf. If I know u will treat me same as your ex, I think we can't go further until now.

I know relationship not only one person change, but need to have both. And I will do better in order we can be a better person for both of us

Regards,

1 comment:

  1. its not easy to maintain a relationship it takes great deal of patience and compromises to make a relationship last long. All the best !

    ReplyDelete