Monday, October 29, 2012

梦想。。DREAM

DREAM
"Seems like a simple word, However sometimes will forgotten by us"

Reason: Stressful in current life, Ever think about it and can said affraid to think about it cause no idea when can achieve the Dream that keep inside our bottom of Heart or maybe scare laugh by others.

However Dream is can give us the power of survive in our life...
Example: I wish to have a car so I will try my best to get it....That's a simple short target and short term dream we can achieve..
Perhaps, I want to Travel Around The World when I have enough of time and Money $$$$$....
This will be a Long Term Dream...

No matter our dream is big or small, we should think of our dream...
Never Think about the dream, our life consider not complete...

Try to think from now, u will realize how's good when we have dream,cause it makes our life full of energetic and meaningful...(华语:人因梦想而伟大哦!)

Wish U Dream Comes True^^



P.S: Stay Tuned for my Next Post- Changes? Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment