Sunday, December 30, 2012

31/12/12---->LAST DAY WITH RE FLASH MEMORIES

31/12/12

Hello, Peeps..^^ How are U??
Finally is the last day of 2012..
Are u guys ready for coming 2013..A New Chapter of The month in New Series 2013?
I'm READY...
As I said in my fb's status...
No Need to think of the things and stuff that already..
Just look forward, Set a new goal and achieve the target that didnt achieve in 2012..
Am I right??? Time and life running without STOP,so we should not stop our footstep too ;)
So prepare ourselves and start to write down our new target and new plan of the future!!!
(No more wait and think, JUST DO IT)


For me 2012, is a happening year in different field and direction..

keep in touch with primary until college schoolmate..
met with my previous co-workers..
Goodbye to my relationship, Enjoy SINGLE life till the max (No more control by others)
Involve in IBO and online business owner in silver and essential home care product..
 (GOOD start hu3)
 Here is the link for my online  silver business

So just click the link, than you will know what product I have in there, ok?? Thanks for support ya^^


Other than that, I had my brand new look..Thanks for Justin from BE-IN...for done a manageable and nice hair style for me..^^Love it so much..


Nice, I like this so much personally^^ With this hair style, feel more energetic and well grooming,

After that, I think you will know what I want to say: DING DING DING

YUP, I got My Samsung galaxy Note II finally without FAIL^^
I got white colour, My dream phone, I got U finally^^ Cheers


This year, go through a lot of moment. Had sad, happy and down..

But this also makes me growing and be more mature..
Thanks for those who support me always,
Thanks for those who scold me to let me improve,
Thanks for those who hurt me to makes me be more tough..
Lastly, Thanks for who love me and care, cause I love you too <3


LASTLY, WELCOME 2013 AND FAREWELL TO 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment