Sunday, December 9, 2012

Brave...KLIA

091212--> SUNDAY



Hi, Guys..

How are U?? 

Really feel tired..:(...Due to not enough sleep, I think I need more than 2 days for cover up my sleeping hour back..Gosh..

Okay, Back to the topic..BRAVE!!!

Can't believe I went to KLIA alone with the first time, Reached in 45 minutes by followed Sign Board that provided by Government! ^^

REACHED THERE WITHOUT FAIL!! HAPPY..Yak Yak ^^v

The beginning of story is like that:

JT called me yesterday afternoon, asked me can I go fetch him at KLIA when he arrive?

My answer: is NO, due to i don't know how to go?! How about i fetch U at KL SENTRAL..

(This is what I answer when he asked)

After 30 minutes, I called back and sms him:

" I will fetch you at KLIA at 10.30pm tonight, so see ya^^"

AFTER SMS, I did called him again, he said  "will reach around 10pm.."

Luckily called him, if not he need to wait me another half an hour :p..

So I went back after have lunch with my lovely sis-Mun Yee,

I'm went back home, relax and Google search to double confirm the destination.

KLIA...Nearby Sepang ( I'm thinking i need to go early because worry i will get lost or went to wrong way..FMLAO....)

However the mistakes and lost never happen due to i'm follow the sign board, and the sign board is accurate. So i reached there early than the time i'm estimated...

I reach there 9.15pm, parked my car at the road side, and went inside to KLIA, 
bought his favorite drink----->MILO^^

And walked around the airport, WAITED FOR HIM...

EXCITED MOOD IS ON!!! 

AROUND 10.30PM, He appear at the departure gate with his friend Irwin,
So we start our journey back to KL.

Conclusion: 

Love can Makes Us Brave Enough..
Love Can makes us no worry for the distance,
However Love makes us HURT too..
and I appreciated..
Cause You are back again!
Thanks






No comments:

Post a Comment