Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PLEASE DON'T SO OVER

Please Don't Be So Over...



Remember the border, come across the border, I will Let U Down!
(No matter Who You Are) Who care you're experience or older or younger than me!!

Felt surprise when heard you done like that,
somemore in the time that I'm not feeling well and headache until mad.
I'm truly know there's my mistakes, however is better talked in front rather just kept behind!!
Kinda makes me feel you are supposedly..
However everything happened had it's own reason and good side,
Thanks for makes me grow and learn.
Appreciated it!

Recently helped the freaking lovely fellow, done something.
and finally is end..
No more stress and worry.

Things comes and goes, And i should not care,
However some people think I'm like child, Just do whatever they want and hurt...
But I also need to Thanks to them which makes me grow..

But, Please remember the border,
Things goes and comes,
will have circulation.
You do this to people, people will do it back to U..
So don't complain later!:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment