Monday, May 13, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (29): Mother's day @ Wing's cafe

Hello, 
Another posted for Mother's day, 
However this post just for My beloved mother and Me.

My mom is a person who soft spoken and Independence woman in this world.
No matter how sad and happy I am, She still be with me. She just like my idol and Mentor in My life.
And what I can do for her, is being a good daughter.

Okay, let's back to the topic. I bought her for dinner at Wing's Cafe which is located at Connought.
The ambience is great and the food and beverage is reached our expectation. and they do have live music start from 9pm.

However we unable make it due to we have to go back early. So this is the photo of the food and our sel-ca.

The food:
Spaghetti with ham and sausage roll.
Fried Seafood Toufu.

The Beverage and Dessert:
Hot honey milk
Mint and Chocolate Ice Cream







So this is the Mother's day Celebration I had. How about u guys?
Anyway wish all the mummy In the world
" Happy Mother's Day"

Wing's cafe:http://www.wingsmusicafe.com/

Your's Truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment