Friday, May 3, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (26): GE13 MALAYSIA 2013

Dear all readers, Happy Day to All U, 

I know some of you is rushing back to Malaysia from oversea.

And I know why your come back this time? Just have one mission: Vote for a Better A Malaysia.

As me as well, I will go back Kedah for vote after work. This time is really a hope for Malaysian.

Finally, the hope of change is coming, I feel excited, Happy for this time as a first Voters. So I appreciate the chance given by SPR and who support me to registered as a Voter.

Anyway, some of you may said I just vote BN cause I can get RM 500.00. Sounds good, however...
Let me calculate for you:

RM 500.00 NETT / 5 YEARS ( 1825 days) = RM 0.27 PER DAY.
RM 500.00 NETT/ 5 YEARS = RM 25.00 NETT PER YEARS.

Are this amount is big for YOU now? :P

Dear Lovely friends, tomorrow will be a day we can change Malaysia through vote that in our hand:
1) You can choose to buy a one way ticket for BN as a good bye gift
2) You may give them a Permanent permit for them to develop our Country.

But..Before you did that, please think wisely before your vote drop into box. 
1)We will never get any feedback on toll fees cancelled.
2) We will never get permit to close Lynas Factory ( think for your health)
3) We will never have discussion about our petrol, car, housing fees to decrease.
4) Corruption will happen more serious compare to right now.
5) Rope case happen wisely.

I know some of us worry will new government implement the things that they promise? However we will never know if we didn't vote for them. So why don't we give them a chance when current government developing our country for 55 years, however nothing will be change or solution on the corruption issues?

SO think for your future,if we vote for PKR, we will know how's the result?
If they didn't well, we still have a chance to change a government after 5 years..











Your's truly, 
YuLi

No comments:

Post a Comment