Monday, May 13, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (28): PRE CELEBRATION OF MOTHER'S DAY

Hi, Peeps..Is me again...
Tonight I will post all the blog I have missed for so long.. :) 
Sorry for make you guys waiting again..

How comes is Pre-Celebration for Mother's day??
Because 110513, my mom and my aunt planned to do a mother's day celebration dinner for my grandmother, which is this date is available for all of us :)

We bought grandmom to Lim Yuan Restrant which is located at Taman Maluri, opposite Jusco Maluri.
The restaurant is famous with their Pumpkin Soup Steamboat :)

Before the dinner start, I went to bought Osaka Cupcakes, and about 6.30pm, we started our journey to the restaurant, is not so full due to is eve's of Mother's day.

We did ordered Crab cooked with Salted egg, Lala Fried Mee Hoon (signature dish), Butter Prawn, Nan yuen Pork (Signature Dish), Fish Fillet cooked with Spring Onion and last Signature Steamboat with Pumpkin Soup.

Let's photo do some talking:

























Please dine in at this restaurant, than you will know the actual of the food I'm mentioned here.
After dinner time, Is photo time:

























Dear all the mummy above, Thanks for being with me no matter what happen, Love U forever and in this moment <3

Yours Truly,



No comments:

Post a Comment