Monday, April 29, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (25): A DATE WITH IRON MAN 3

Good evening,Peeps.
Is quite sometimes, I leave this blog. 

How are U today? Will Monday Blue Happen On U? Or u are same with me, everyday watching latest update of Election 2013 through Facebook, Ubah. Tv and other social networks.

Anyway, I hope you have a pleasant day. :)
Watched Iron Man 3 last Saturday with Avinson at TGV, Jusco Cheras Selatan. Due to the 2D is fully booked, so I decided to bought 3D ticket with a free 3D spec for both of us. 

Movie started at 7:40pm, due to have small accident caused us late a bit for movie.
However we didnt miss for the most attraction part of the movie. ^^
This movie, I think is one of the great movie in everybody's Heart~right?
I love Pepper, I love Iron Man and for sure I love Tony Starkers.

However this time, the challenge that faced by Tony/ Iron man is his Revenge's is coming back. However at the same time, he also have Anxiety disorders. So he start doing and create new Iron Man with different characteristics. Just so talented. Love him very much. In this time, you will see how good and tough, Iron Man and Tony Starkers faced their challenge without fail. :)

Love TS with his design, creative, smart, gentle and funny characteristics. No matter what happen, no matter is good or bad, he also can faced it through positive way. 

































At last, you watch already? If not, watch it before Election come!


Yours Truly,


No comments:

Post a Comment