Friday, April 19, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (24): Just Styling with Silver


Dear Readers and Sweetie, Happy Friday!
How are you this week? So sorry for my late update recently due to busy for my work, personal things.
and now more and more busy for me, due to I opened my own business which is Silver Business.
Yea, is Silver.
I think most of you is familiar with photo above if you have like my page in Facebook.

Actually, Open a Silver Business is one of my dream since I was in Secondary School, 
and why I just implement this dream now? I think most of you will curious about.
In my year, Technology is not that advance like right now. So implement an Online Business is not an easy like now which can open a page at Facebook or Blog.
So the only way I can do which is just can use the Traditional Business way which is open a stall at Shopping mall or shop at famous place in town. But this is not a good way which is I don't have Capital and need to study. So this dream postpone until now.

And today, I already reached my dream, which is I already stepped into first step.
and I'm so happy that with this Silver Business. Why I choose Silver for my business??
I love Silver honestly, Silver is not only a Accessories, Trend, but is a Value Item as Gold.
Maybe Value of Silver is not higher than Gold, However Silver is #2 ranked in list.
So if you think what to invest, maybe can choose Silver or Gold or Housing or Land.
This few things, might need longer time, however the return in out of our expectation.

Alright, let's back to the topic, Silver. Silver, I think is the one of the Lover for ladies.
No matter what costume we wear, Silver is the one of best choice for matching and bringing our own style.
No matter is just a single ring, earring or even bracelet, It can carry out the special personality of each person.

And one of the best Friends, Silver. Which is Tiffany & Co.


And now, I can fulfill your beauty requirement, which you can find your silver here:
which is my page, Silver Online Shop. We are doing Sales for all item, Just have a look, 
I think you will find your beloved item here.

                                            










No comments:

Post a Comment