Friday, April 12, 2013

IRON MAN 3: MY WAY


Good Morning, Readers.
How are you today?
Again, Saturday. Wish you have a pleasant weekend ahead. 
What is your plan today? Movie? Dating? Family gathering? Shopping?
I think movie always the best choice for everyone, no matter couple, family or friends, am I right?
Recently, also have many awesome movie such as:
The Host, G.I Joe, Saving General Yang, Ipman( The Final Fight) and etc.

But, Another good movie gonna be screening soon, which is: IRON MAN 3.

I think this movie did a good job, from casting and the stories, makes everyone will look forward to each episode.

And The Iron Man in my way: I wish the color should be Black and Gold which is bringing more Elegant and Charming. :) For feature, I would like to make it more water proof which is can alive in the water. 

and make it not using human but using personalized human voice control and centralized control for movement and thinking. Maybe can add on Human Face recognition for their real characteristic and background. So is easy for attack if there is a Enemy. :) 

So this is my dream of Iron Man in my own way, haha. Although is customized, but I still prefer Iron Man that casting by Robert Downey. ^^ 

Let's look forward this Movie together. Cheers.

Tata..xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment