Friday, April 5, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (23)- DIET WITH SUBWAY

Good Morning, peeps..Happy weekend to all of u..
No matter you working or off, just enjoy this moment :)

Today, I gonna share with you about one of my favorite food store- SUBWAY.
Some of you may know it from my Instagram and Facebook. Maybe you will ask me what is so special and different about Subway compare to others? Let's see below:


Their quote: EAT FRESH..

Actually from my opinion, I think this is a good sentence to describe Subway.
The vegetables and ingredients is Fresh, no fried food, just can said one of the best choice for diet.

Second thing: You Create it and You enjoy it.

This is also the second thing, why I fall in love with Subway so much. Just because we can create the sandwich that we want based on the ingredient,topping and sauces that we like and want.
Just a healthy combination ever.

The Third Thing: Sub Of The Day

Subway also launching the Sub of the day which is the offer from all of us, there's have different sandwich for each day. Just at your choice.


So this is the step to create your personalized sandwich. If you wish to have a balance and healthy diet, maybe Subway is your another best choice too. Of course Exercise will be a good way to low down weight and fat. Cheers.











No comments:

Post a Comment