Monday, December 23, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (55) | 241213 ♥ EXERCISE WITH JUNG DA YEON

Ohaiyo, Dearies. How are U recently??
Quite busy recently due to just came back from Macau and Singapore. 
So sorry for my late update (shy)
Many friend did asked me, you seems like travel every month, why so syok? Actually NOT, just the plan already fixed in my calendar for November and December ^^. And the last travel with be on this coming January 2014, which Travel to Sabah this time ^^. Yuhoo!!!

Okay, I will update My Singapore trip for next blog post. TodaY, I gonna share with you what I do recently.
Actually, I been workout for long time ago since I saw my father workout until didn't see his tummy again, which is figurerobic, no need go to Gym Center, just do workout at home. Of course, time and passion need to CONTRIBUTE for this long keep fit and healthy process. :) Keep fit just a long working process throughout girl's life. Am I right? 

I tot I will using the sames exercise pattern throughout my life, until I saw the Figurerobic video of Jung Da Yeon, she is a very famous ladies in Korea which with her figurerobic and her clean diet plan, and she already had 2 kids, She did slim down from 70kg until 49 kg, just because she heard her husband said He wish to see her body shape like before when husband sleep. And she made a decision to slim down with the assistance of doctor and training coach by balance eating plan and exercise. 




Can you see the perfect body shape? Just OMG!!!! She just 47 years old!! And the diet plan, figu robic video is famous in Korea, China, and Japan. So let's see the video of her:

When I finished this, took 35 minutes, you can felt the sweat from head to toe. If you want diet like I do, and no time go for gym center, you can do the exercise with Jung Da Yeon at home =)

Happy Work Out, Be Healthy, Be Fit, Be Beauty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment