Thursday, November 28, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (54) | 231113 ♥ UNEXPECTED EXPERIENCE AT MACAU PART III



Good Morning, Dearies. 

How are You?? Happy Weekend to All Of U :)

Today I gonna share with you some photo during my trip at Macau. :) Felt damn good cause another memorable and meaningful trip in my life. 

This trip is a learning trip  at first, however while we learning, we get to know our team member from their action, attitude and thinking, Team work is work when work together, and teamwork is important in this modern century. 







That's the Macau album I had after my note 2 is lost :( Luckily, I did some backup photo at Dropbox, 
If not I got nothing. Besides that, I also felt blessful when I had Qiu Xia Jie snaped photo for me. :)

顺育家宝:知恩,感恩,惜恩;知福,惜福,抱福。


No comments:

Post a Comment