Friday, November 22, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (53) | 231113 ♥ UNEXPECTED EXPERIENCE AT MACAU PART II


Night View of Galaxy Hotel

Osaku Hotel
Christmas Decoration at Lobby of Galaxy Hotel
The corridor of Galaxy Hotel


Annyong, Happy Weekend to the one who reading this post now :) Today I gonna share with you the Hotel I walked all the times during my stay at Macau. This hotel called Galaxy Hotel, Is about 5 star at Macau, Love the design, and Love the Diamond Waterfall in front of the lobby, This shows present every 1 hour, and it's really punctual which at 12 sharp! I'm felt like I'm just a child when I saw the shows, and the best part is the color, style of water and music played around. And the hotel also is nearby Venetian Macau and Osaku. I did had my MC'D Breakfast at Galaxy Hotel, of course the price will be higher compare to outside. However I love the MC'D there which each of outlet will be have MC cafe inside, which can fulfill coffee lover which prefer reasonable price.

Let's the photo do some talking:


They do have soya milk and spahetti for their breakfast. They will be non-halal cause they have pork with sausage Mcmuffin. 
Mc Cafe at Galaxy Hotel


Sweetie Barista 
Mochaccino
Baby Dear Heng Yee



My Breakfast set, Pork Muffin with ♥ Hot Mochaccino
By the way, I most prefer their breakfast cause they more healthier compare to Malaysia, which they have Soya milk and Spaghetti. I think business will be good if Malaysia have this menu, seems everyone of us starting to be a Healthier Person. Another point, would like to share with you, they do have a shuttle bring us from Airport to the hotel you stay, and the bus do have WI-FI available!! There's really impress me, cause this is never happen is Malaysia!! and of course the bus ticket is FOC! Besides that, each of hotel also provide a free shuttle bus which can bring us around to the hotel we want to go.

Anyway, I felt that Macau Government and Hotel management is done a good job in their transportation side, which can fulfill the current trend which is convenience. I love Macau deeply because of this and also their food and building. 

Is time for say goodbye. Stay Tuned for my next post. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment