Sunday, November 10, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (50) | 051113 ♥ HAPPY KITCHEN

Hello, Dearies <3
 How are U today??
Today I gonna share with U, What I do during holiday on Tuesday. hehehe
Quite interesting actually cause this is my first post about cooking class :)


















The cooking class is held at Pandan Jaya, Cheras.
 This cooking class will be held on Every Tuesday on 1pm until 3pm.
Thanks for leaders by given me the chance to be a MC for this cooking class at my first time. 
Really feel excited and satisfied. I love on stage and express feeling in front of people. :)
Okay, let's back to the topic of the day. 

The menu of the day:
Pancake with Corn Pureer
Steamed Chicken with Ginger but without water
Fried Meehun with Chinese Style
Big Toast Bread
Pumpkin Dessert
Vegetarian Steamed Rice 
Fried Mix Vege (罗汉斋)






All dishes is cooked by I wok and Pressure Cooker (NOXXA) which everyone can cook at home no matter what age we are. The main point is we can wear nicely and prettier to prepare every dishes. :) And just need to wash one pot only, that's means kitchen will no messy, that's is why I invest Noxxa Pressure cooker :)

Last and not least, want to tell you guys, the quote of Noxxa- Making People Happy

Fore more details about the products: www.noxxa.com.my


No comments:

Post a Comment