Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (51) | 201113 ♥ SHORT UPDATE

Good Afternoon, Dearies.

How are you these few days?? Sorry for my belated blog update. Due to I went to Macau for learning and travelling, but now I'm here again to share with you what I experience during my Macau Trip.

The Main Reason: Been Macau for Learning and meet My Mentor which isHolly Chen and Barry Chi. The conference is held at Stadium of Venetian Macau, which is have 20000 participants from different country which included Thailand, Philippine, Las Vegas, America, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India and Malaysia. 





Amazing, right? This is what we called "WOW EFFECT!" Anyway I really touched with the spirit which is Helping people to makes their dream success. She is a mentor of motivation, Dream Builder, Mother, and etc. And I also salute with her power of affection which is this conference can attract more than 20 Crown Ambassador to support this conference from different country. What's the power of that? Just because of Her Attitude and The way she teach. 

I think this will a short update for this moment, please stay tuned if you want to know more on next blog post. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment