Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (52) | 211113 ♥ UNEXPECTED EXPERIENCE AT MACAU

Good Afternoon, Peeps. <3
Is Lunch time now, Have you been already??
Anyway, I'm waiting for my Subway Delivery :D By my lovely colleague. 

Today, I gonna share with you, about the unexpected experience I had in Macau. 
This experiences really give me a lesson which I need to improve my sense of Alert and Sensitive. 
As you all know I like to update photo, status and share location no matter where I am. 
But at Macau, I can said I'm totally outdated cause I only manage to update photo and status when WI-FI is available. The pity thing is the hotel we stayed is NO WI-FI!!! ><" Yeah, U r right, NO WI-FI!! So we have to go to another hotel to get WI-FI!! Luckily we have fews hotel which is nearby which is Galaxy Hotel and Venetian Hotel. If not, I think just can wait until we come back to Malaysia. ;(




First time, I been to Macau. I love the weather during my trip which is no sun and no rain, and cold. Damn nice, cause no worry will becomes darker or watering chicken. If not, kinda messy because we need to walking and travel around. Macau, the place mixture with Portuguese and Chinese Culture, no matter is building or food. Just like Portuguese Egg Tart.




and The place that u can seen in Korean Drama- Princess Hours. Macau consider the small Las Vegas, which attract many people go there for gambling or invest their money for entertainment. It consider a small country which we can walk along from one place to one place. Anyway, Let's back to the main topic I want to share with You. 

The scene happened like this, on the second day of Seminar, I been to Stadium as usual, sit at usual and see the performance as usual, however things happen when I want to take out my phone to take photo :(
which I can't find my phone, I find it many times however I still can't find it, and I told Lenna which I lost my phone, and she say please keep calm and listen carefully. However I can't cause this is important to me, so I can't concerntrate, and I been to restroom and been to the food counter for second verification which they have see my phone anot. However the answer is NO. Is just kinda a big joke for me!! Cause The Macau trip all inside, and I just got my phone no longer than one year?! JUST want to scream and shout, 'WHAT THE FXXX" However I know this way is useless. What I can do is stay calm and finished the conference. However the pain never gone, i'm pain for the all the photo inside the phone, and my babe which I love it so much. Can said it will be my part of life already. However it gone because of my careless. 



However like our mentor said: 凡事的发生都是好事,everything happened is a good thing. 

So I just patience until I'm back to Malaysia. I really can't imagine this happened on me, so makes me felt that everything will comes without expectation. 

That's all for this noon time, 








No comments:

Post a Comment