Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (49) | 061113 ♥ A CHRISTMAS SPEND WITH STARBUCKS


After a holiday, is time for fighting again. Although not really happen in my workplace.
Anyway, We should energize ourself to be more cheerful and bright :)
Recently, thinking of want to have a Starbucks Tumblers for myself. :)
That's why I 'm here to share with you :)
Made a decision to buy it by today, and is early in the morning. 

I think I really a Crazy ladies, Because When I want something badly.
No matter how's the situation is, I will get it no matter what happen.
Just like my Note 2, and etc. 
Cause I just can't wait, I hope I can out on the effort on my Amway Business too,
However my footsteps is slow in this Business. OMG ><" Kinda kill myself badly. 

AnywaY, LET'S START the topic :)



Yea, This is the design I choose for my first Starbucks Tumbler. :)
Nice?? Actually this is not my first choice :P
Cause my budget is RM 50.00 NETT, 
However the barista told me that should choose a Stainless Steel Tumbler with Hot beverage,
cause it's can maintain temperature with longer period. 
So I decide to change to this due to I'm prefer Hot rather than cold, coffee is nice to drink in hot and it's more healthy for girl too :)

So I decide to take this design, cause it's Christmas Edition, :)
In my perception, want to choose, choose the special edition if available. 
That's why it on my hand now, of course the price is much higher compare to others. 
It's cost RM 88.00 NETT, Can use for Glande beverage.

And for your info, with purchase one Tumbler can redeem one free beverage after 24 hours processing. 
Are you looking for one Tumbler too?? Can think for Starbucks brand, cause we can save RM 1.00  when we purchase any drink with Tumbler at Starbucks. 

Go Green and Eco, Is me and your responsibilities to take care our earth. 







No comments:

Post a Comment