Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (56) | 020114 ♥ SHOPPED WITH APPLE PIE PIE

Happy New Year 2014 for all you who r reading this post :)
How was your celebration for past new year eve and 01012014?
Time passed so fast, and now already second day of 2014, felt like a lot of post haven't publish out :P
Anyhow I will update as soon as I can, teehee ^^. Just stay tuned with full patience, k? arigato ^^
Alright, let's back to the topic, what's mean of shopped with Apple Pie Pie?

Actually, Apple Pie Pie is a online store which you can find variety type of phone case for your mobile phone and Tab. No matter you are Samsung or Apple User, You can find the design that you like at here.♥ Actually I ask the owner the price for phone case for several times, however the owner still answer my question fulled with patience although I didn't buy, until next month. Cause I falled in love with several design that I can't find in any store that in shopping mall. The price for Samsung Case that I choosen cost RM 25.00 nett per each, with purchase RM 120.00 above, postage is excluded. :)

So I decided bought 5 included one phone case for my boss-Shieda. 

So let's see my phone case design for my Samsung Note 3,





Due to my order is on November, so The owner have give me a small gift which 2014 calendar and 1 diamond earphone plug, I love both item so much, thanks sweetie from Apple Pie Pie. After make a order and payment, need to wait for 7-14 working days, due to the item is came from China and Korea, so need to wait patiently. Good things always need to wait, hahahaha :)
Anyhow, The material never let me down when I received the case, is pretty good, the phone case is plastic, however is rough surface, which never scare get stain or scratch. ^^ So what do you think about the design, pretty nice, right? I'm really fall in love with them from the moment I received until now. Anyway, I will shopped at Apple Pie Pie Again. 

Lastly, the 4 design. 



Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment