Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (61) | 160114 ♥ SABAH PART 1


SABAH, The first trip I went in 2014. :) This is the place I Have think long time ago, cause everyone is praise how beauty Sabah Is, especially beaches. Like Sipadan Island and Gaya Island Resort, other than Island, they also have one Famous attraction place which is Mount Kinabalu. The air is so Fresh and cold there, of course is Awesome if climb the highest of Mountain. 

I think all of you is thinking I'm already went to all the place that I mentioned, however the answer is NO NO and NO!!! I went Sabah just because of someone, and Just want to give myself a break. And let myself have a clear mindset about future and also what I need from Love. Sounds weird, right? But is TRUE!

But I glad that I been there, no matter for a trip or for someone or myself. This trip is memorable for me. At least, no regret. This trip Let me know their culture, the way and language they communicate with each others, and also their dishes (Beef Noodles).


Alright, we see the details on coming next post, see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment