Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (60) | 150114 ♥ UNCONDITIONALLY

Hello, Dearies. Recently fall in love with One of Katy Perry's song, which is " UNCONDITIONALLY". But, I wasn't listen the original, however is cover version by Megan Nicole and Jason Chen. :)

Kinda funny, cause I listen most cover song, but you believe me, is really pretty good comment from listener at Youtube. And now, I becomes a fan for Megan Nicole, Sam Tsui, Chrissy Constanza, Alex Goot and Tiffany Alvord. No matter the skills of sing or video produced by them, is amazing. Maybe you can't feel it until you listen the song. 

So I gonna share with you, this cover song " UNCONDITIONALLY". Enjoy ^^


[Verse 1]

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

[Chorus]
Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

[Verse 2]
Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are unworthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through this storm I would
I'd do it all because I love you, I love you







No comments:

Post a Comment