Thursday, January 2, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (57) | 020114 ♥ LOOK BACK 2013

Wow! Time to make 2013 as A greatest memorable in bottom of my heart,
Every moment in 2013, can said special. Accept for work, hahaha. Okay, Let's look back some memorable moment that I got in 2013, k?

a) First month of 2013, still met with J, had last moment before he went back to Sabah. 
How grateful I am cause still manage to met him in 2013, cause he belongs to the category that workaholic, cause Money and Work, is his main concern right now.That's why he need to travel around, and we already didnt meet for almost 1 years. If you ask me, miss him? The answer: YES! However What can I do? Nothings. Anyhow, I wish him achieve what he want as soon as possible, cause I felt pity when he work until midnight and never get enough sleep. Wish him All the best here ^^













b) Second, Had a special celebration of Chinese New Year 2013 compare to other years, which me and mom celebrate our CNY in KL, we go back Penang normally, however me and my mom decide to feel the CNY season in KL last years, which we been to KWC & PAVILION. After we celebrate our CNY eve and first day, we change our journey from KL to Penang. After Penang, I been to Koh Lipe, Thailand. ^^ ( For more, can go to see my blogpost,label KohLipe) I'm happy cause I really got a different CNY celeration compare to other years. ^^



















c) Say Bye Bye to Samsung Note 2 Say Hi to Samsung Note 3. It's a bit tough when I realized my phone gone when I'm at Macau :'(, the photo and contact just gone like that because of careless. I promise to U and myself that I will never ever careless already, need to give 100% concern on my belongings. Say Yes!!












d) Relationship, A tough and great lesson for me to grow. Never ever got falled in someone easily when never get to know he or she well, this is what I learned from the ending of relationship. Stay patiently cause Mr.Right will appear in Suitable time. 



















e) Singapore Trip
This year, went to 3 countries, is already broke the record that I Had in life. ^^ Will update the details as soon AS I CAN! Just stay tuned. 



















e) Macau Trip- Learning Trip ( Berry Chi and Holly Chen)
This trip is been with Soon Ye's brother and sister, been there for Learning. A great and memorable trip, let me realize life not only work, it should be enjoy, learn, and help the person to achieve their dream, which can make life becomes more meaningful and memorable. 

















f) Melaka Trip
On July, been to Melaka for Sasa's Birthday Celebration, with classmate at Tarc. Is my first time been for outside of Kl just because of Birthday Celebration, is kinda fun and memorable. Maybe I can plan for my next birthday celebration too. 



















Alright, This is some of the Special memorable in 2013, for more? Remember stay tuned for more blog update!! See You..xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment