Saturday, January 11, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (59) | 120114 ♥ SINGAPORE TRIP DEC


Happy Sunday to all Dearies here, how are you??
Any plan today? My plan just stay at home like usual, update my blog and do house work at home.
Recently, got addicted to a TV show which is " Daddy, where we go?", falling in love with 5 artist and their child with cutest action and their scripts. Anyway, I look foward their movie version. :) Are you get addicted with them too? Can share with me too :)

Today I gonna share with you about my Singapore Trip, sorry for my delay due to I just settled all my things and back from Sabah. Hope you don't mind, and thanks for your kind patience. :)

So, let's back to topic. Actually my mom and cousin sister was planned this trip since middle of year 2013,
and already bought flight ticket due to Jetstar is done promotion. With this, not only can went with family also can experience Christmas feelings at Singapore, as I known Christmas Decoration at Orchard Road is kinda famous and beautiful. Of course, I can took a lot photo I think. LOL

We no need worry accommodation when we at Singapore cause We stay at cousin's house, we just need to spend $$$ for shopping and eat. LOL..Singapore, Just a very clean, safe and beauty country. How to said clean? You can see and feel it when you walk into their Market, all stalls is pretty clean, bright, they also do a cover for Fish stalls,pork and etc. For safety, you no need worry you will get rope when u walk on the street or car park, is just makes me feel safe :) why it can't happen in Malaysia? If Malaysia can implement Singapore Politic culture, I think we can increase our level of life.

For beauty, I just fall in love with their Marina Bay sand and Sky Park creature which it can bring up the level of tourism which can attract more tourist go to Singapore. I think Malaysia also need some new things to attract more tourist come over here :) 

Anyway, my 4 days 3 nights Singapore trip can said enjoyable and relaxable. Got to tried their train from Sentosa to Orchard road, got to tried the best seafood, got to see the culture of singaporean. The most important things, the branded shop is cheaper compare to KL which is COTTON ON and etc. I just got crazy when see their sales, so i got myself few new pants and sandal at COTTON ON :)
Singapore?! Definitely, will go there again!! 2014!!

Last but not least, Let's photo do talking, enjoy ^^
















This Trip, makes me truly understand our leg is for travelling around the world not just step in same place or one mission. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment