Thursday, January 16, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (63) | 160114 ♥ SABAH PART 3


Hello, comes to Sabah Part 3, how you feel after part 2 post? Anyway I wish you can explore yourself, word always lost compare to real experience. :)

Alright, let's back to topic. Woke up 7.30 am early in the morning due to hangover, and headache like nobody business. I promise I need to control myself next time, is just freaking annoyed and felt bad. I can't even sleep back after wake up, just spend my time on Youtube which is " Dad, Where We going?" (will talk to you more about this program) and do a mask while waiting for someone. 

We checked out from hotel at 12 noon and stayed one night at Keningau, went to J's friend salon for hair treatment and coloring. Around 2pm, we start our 2 hours journey from KK City to Keningau, is mountain road and surrounded with trees. You can open car window without open air cond, the air is so fresh, clean and cold. They do have restroom at halfway of the road. I tooked a short nap during the journey until I heard J's sound. 

Why go Keningau? Keningau is J's hometown, and is also a great experience for me which already away from Village for so long since no longer go back Bedong. :(  Keningau is a small town, which you can know and get close with each others. This is truly happened when I saw J's mom with her friend chit chat at home. Sometimes A small town is warm compare to City. I'm so glad that I had chance to get closed with J's family and friends. 

Within this 2 days 1 nights, I got to know the culture that have and what they eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Besides that, also know how friendly his mother was. All of this memories and experiences makes my trip becomes interesting and meaningful. 

Last but not least, Thanks for J and everyone that spent their time for me during Sabah's trip. :) Hope to see you guys soon ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment