Friday, January 3, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (58) | 030114 ♥ NEW RESOLUTION START WITH STARBUCKS PLANNER

Happy Friday, to all sweetie and handsome here :)

Is raining at my place now, felt so cold and calm in this moment.

Although expression seems very peaceful, however my mind and soul is not, cause I keeping on miss him, Mr.M. Just wondering why? Never mind, share with you guys next time. hahahaha :)

Today I gonna share with you, the progress of How I get my Starbucks Planner, I think most of you can know it from my Facebook and Instagram about the details. teehee. ^^ Anyhow, some of you might don't know, so I will tell you the progress about that. 

At first, I just interesting with their Christmas Beverage, which different with others. And I falled in Love with Toffee Nut Latte and Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha. Is so delicious, although I know is can gain much weight =.=, But I still can't get enough with them until the Christmas Series no longer available :( 


Of course, Starbucks also done a good job in Eco which means be Green. Some of you may said Starbucks is expensive, however you can get RM 2.00 discount for any handcraft beverage by using Tumbler, with that we can save for Bus Fare or Train Fare if you do not own car. Right? I also got myself a Christmas Series Tumbler which I think it can keep warm a bit longer compare to normal paper cup and also be GREEN! LOL

As I mentioned earlier, I do not have any desire to get the Starbucks Planner until I saw and touch the planner! The cover is Light Brown Color, A4 size hard cover, just because we can put I-Pad inside, I got attract by Design of Planner, you will know how I'm feel when you see and feel it!!


Yes, this is IT!!!! The price for Planner is RM 159.00 NETT, and you may second option which can get it FREE with purchase 15 Grande Size Handcraft Beverage (included 3 Christmas Series Beverage) . So I prefer the second option which we not only can get planner however we can get 2 free Starbucks Beverage. It's worth actually!! The redeem period start from 15 November 2013until 15 Jan 2014. But my boss told me that It will finish before 15 Jan 2014, so grab it as soon as I can. 

SO, I started my Starbucks drinks plan, can said daily, and I really appreciate for those who willing help me in this progress, especially my colleague, mom and myself. LOL.! and I finish my progress within 10 days. 
So let's see the photo :)



So this is the progress, and now I can stop my Starbucks Life. ^^ I think I might need to collect it early for Starbucks Planner 2015. So have you get your Starbucks Planner 2014? Just share the progress with me^^


Anyway, Happy New Year and thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment