Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MOMENT OF LIFE (62) | 160114 ♥ SABAH PART 2


Finally, come to my Sabah's post part 2, this post will cover all the events and thing I done at Sabah. 
Just enjoy reading, okay? :)


First, this trip only 3 days 2 nights and I already regret on why I let it be to short?
It should be 5 days 4 nights, cause I can go for Island hoping, shopping, climb Mount Kinabalu and spend my time with the one I wish there. But I know I will go again soon, like what J told me, will still have chance. 
And I will hold it tight, and makes the memories becomes more longer and unforgettable.

This trip was planned on 5 Jan until 7 Jan 2014, kinda good cause it was my first trip in 2014. Thanks for someone encourage for my brave decision to bought air ticket and travel there alone. At least, I learned another way of Independence. LOL :) My flight is at 2:45 pm, Air Asia, depart from LCCT, Sepang and arrived at KKIA, Kota Kinabalu. 


First time, I felt 2 hours just like one century! I can't sleep on the plane, is really torture me because is wasn't my pattern, cause I have a good sleep whenever I'm on the plane or in the car.  So you know my feeling, right? Luckily, I reach KK safety at 5:45pm. I just realized they do have 2 Separate Airport which is for MAS (KKIA 1) and AIR ASIA (KKIA 2), of course KKIA 1 looks more nicer due to high renovation fees ==" but who care nice or not? The most important is we can reach the destination with safe!

After reached, got myself a cab to my hotel which is KK Times Square Hotel, is build at Office block, so it's quite convenience for those who backpackers and solo travellers. It's also nearby Airport, the fees of cab is RM 30.00 NETT, they didn't run meter as KL. So better ask the taxi driver whenever you travel from one destination to destination. Okay, let's back to topic, after reached hotel, I makes a registration for check in, which is stayed in to Deluxe King room, rate RM 130.00 Nett per room per night, due to superior is fully booked when I checked in. 



Sorry for no photo for my room due to photo is lost :(. However the size of room is capable for Solo Traveller and Business man, This hotel also provided FREE WI-FI and no breakfast included. The room is brand new due to just done their renovation, remember request new room when you check in. :)

While waiting for J, Got myself a refreshment and some light snack. After he reached, we went down to nearby restaurant which can enjoy western dinner and some alcohol beverage. After dinner, We been to One of famous bar at KK, which is B.E.D- BEST ENTERTAINMENT DESTINATION, Waterfront. ,I got attracted by the performance which is focus on Live Performance, you can choose and write down the song that you like, and give it the performer on Stage. Is kinda fun when you heard everyone is sing together with you. of course you can dance too. ^^




We reached at 11pm, not many people on the time, So got to see the actual view of the place, the bar considered an Island Bar, designed and structure of place kinda simple and nice. I think is also the biggest and hottest entertainment place for Sabah's resident. You should go when you travel to Sabah, at least have place for chill on lonely night. :)

Okay, there's my plan on first day at Sabah. Wondering my second day?
 Stay tuned for more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment