Sunday, November 11, 2012

BIRTHDAY 2012-RANDOM

NOVEMBER, IS THE FAVORITE AND JOYFUL MONTH...
A MONTH THAT FULL OF MEMORABLE EVENTS...^^
My birthday, friend's Birthday, JT'S birthday, Public Holiday and etc..
Whatever festival, Is just enjoy till the max..
Birthday this Year, Can said amazing and memorable birthday^^

First, Mist Club..I can't believe such quite on Thursday! It's should be Cloud cause is Ladies Night, However is SpeciaL....And because of my Birthday, First time I drunk Lamborghini, treated by my lovely and sweet friend Jonathan and Sharon from Banting....and because of them, I had know a lot of friendsssss...^^

Let's picture do some talk..


                                                                    
 Thanks for Kumiko, Chris, Zeniq cames from Klang just because my BIRTHDAY^^

Sorry to Niko's Couple and Joey's couple for my lateness, 
Anyway Thanks for came...

That Night, is full of surprise and special just because is not used to be like normal clubbing feel><"
so sorry if there any unsatisfied...

Second Celebration: Coffee and Leaf Maluri

Thanks for Soon Ye's Brother and Sister that Celebrated With Me...


and on 2 Nov 2012, also is the night that i stand on STAGE!!
after secondary and primary school,Thanks for Soon Ye gave me this chance!!


My medicure on that day^^Thanks for Amante^^






There's is all about my present and cake...

Lastly, Thanks to my friend that came, You're Appreciated!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment