Saturday, November 17, 2012

CHANCE---> HOLD OR LOST?

PART 2: CHANCE 

I think this is second time I blog about this Topic..

Chance, a very simple word. (However It can influence and change our life)

Chance always come secretly, and gone quietly..

When chance is gone, only realize how bad is it...

Finally, I'm experience IT..and is really get me SHOCK AND REGRET...SERIOUSLY!!

Chance, Really need to HOLD IT TIGHT when U REALIZE..don't act don't know..

When you act don't know, I Believe U will REGRET!

Cause I'm already experience it, Chance will not appear second time for the same person,
(As Long As The person really care and love you, maybe she or him will give you second chance)

Seems like I can't get the second chance due to him far away from although I still believe both of us still possinble.. But who knows the fate and cupid do in next step,right?

When he told me that, he did gave chance to start the relationship, however I missed the flight..

The hurt can felt is HURT AND MIND GET BOOM SERIOUSLY!

WTH!!! The thing I wish and waited for so long!! Now only I knew that already missed the chance..

Believe me, the feeling is not Good!

But what to do things i already happened! Just let it go...

and I felt appreciate as I knew the truth, No more curious and wondering..

So all girls and guys, please hold the chance whenever it come,k? 

Don't let yourself regret and mad when is gone, cause you're the one who make decision to hold or let go...





No comments:

Post a Comment