Friday, November 16, 2012

LAST WEEKEND 101112-111112

10 NOV 2012 ( Saturday)

Woke up early on 5.30 am just because the spirit of want to see him?!
I really felt surprise that I can woke up such early?
I think I'm really crazy?! Told my friend and colleague, they said I got poisoned by him.
.(Perhaps Yes :p)

Yea, eyes opened since 5.30am, after called him, just to double confirmed he reached KL safely.
and because of one sentence cames out from his mouth: " I tot u wan do facial for me before i'm rest"
Just because of this sentences, start preparing myself...
Showered, Make up and Dress up!
All thing done within half an hour!!
OMG, i started admire myself;p

I think this is what we called Power Of Love...

Alright, come back to topic...
After things done, Had Protein and Positrim, My beloved Healthy Breakfast of the day.
(want to know more my healthy breakfast? Just Stay Tuned^^)
After done breakfast, Start my journey to Vistana Hotel, traffic freaking smooth.^^

So I reached there about 6.30am...
and went to his room, done the facial, he fall asleep due to tiring.

First time, I felt weird and unbelievable! Done facial to someone I care and Love
After done the facial, done heat up water and placed two packet of Milo (his Favorite drink compare to tea or coffee)
and went to coffee shop, to experience their breakfast.
So let the photo do some talking:


My breakfast of the day^^..
Tasted just not bad, choices is limited,however better than nothing,right?
with a cup of Hazelnut white coffee, There's will be Perfect Match!
^_^

Around 8.15am, I start my journey to office, reached office around 8.40am.
than start the work of the day....
Mood preparing for second date with my beloved sister_Yorshi Yeo;)

^^
The first photo after graduated from college for 2 years!! Yea..It's serious de^^
we are close close close friend while college life: Me, Sasa and Yorkshi..
Great to had them in my life, share happiness and sadness everything that happened in life,
Love them..xoxo..

back to topic, we go try something new that day..

Bubble Milk Tea BUT NOT CHATIME!!^^
Is a bubble soya milk tea...hahaha...buddysmoothies
Let's photo do talking...

Taste: Not so Sweet and So Yummy
Suitable: for those who health conscious and don't like to sweet
Price: Reasonable ----> Just RM 5.90 for bubble soya milk tea and 3.90 for the toufu hua with sago
Location: Times Square, Lower Ground Floor.



Of course, girl's talk continue while we have a drink and rest..
Topic we chat: Beauty, Health, Boy friend and knowledge of life..
Thanks again for my lovely sister Yorkshi for accompany me^^

After second date : I went back to my previous workplace which is THE RITZ CARLTON KL


                                                 Cosmopolitan (custom)                                       Hot mocha (custom)
                                                                                                                              

Erwandi and Ozey, My Ex-Awesome Bartender at The Ritz..
We used to Work Hard, Play Hard, And Talk Hard when we work together..
With Them, My working life full of Happiness and Fun.
Just want to said Thank You and Appreciate very much for both of U...



                                                                                                                      Alright, Next post will be ??? ( Just Stay Tuned)^^




No comments:

Post a Comment