Thursday, February 28, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE:IS MARCH (12)



Is March!!!! Yes, A brand new month with brand New Start again.

What is your wish and revolution this month??
Mind share with me if you dont mind..lmfao XD
Last month, Feb 2013,
I did done a lot of stuff, and some interesting thing happened in that month!

First, There is Travel!
As you all know, I'm went to Koh Lipe for my CNY's Trip,
Went to Chew's Jetty at Penang for Bai Tian Gong.

Second,Gadgets and Skin Care!
Bought a Hottest Watches, Casio-Baby G:BGA 150-1B. and 
Artistry Pure white UV Protection SPF 50++
                                                                   

FEB, really is an Awesome month ever. Hope March is a good month for me and you too.


                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment