Monday, February 11, 2013

MY STORY: WHY (10)


Hi, Peeps.

I think most of u busy with gambling and chatting with family and beloved now.

I think don't have time for reading my post now.

However I still want to blog it cause I felt bored till the max and sad..

Why you still appear in my mind when i think I already get over?? 

However No..Why like that?? I just hate!!! I dont want to think of u when U just leave me like that after the things happen..

I'm still thinking we still chatting at this time last year, damn it..

I hate you seriously, I just wish we able to talk face to face, not just escape this matters.

I dont know why u so selfish? 

No matter what is your reason? I still wish you cana just let me know ur mind.

Don't just leave me alone like that?? My hurt is pain although I smile..

Why you not understand? Why u change like that? Although there's not a good time we met, however I still appreciated every moment that we gone through..

But, Why? we becomes like that? Sometimes I just can't breathing?? 

Why I just fool enough? Why Just can't get over U? 

I hate myself for being this kind of attitude and person.

When you can let me know the truth ?? and when I can meet u again?

and Last Why I still miss U so??



No comments:

Post a Comment