Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MY STORY: Freedom? (11)

Time fly without wings,
and I getting older and older.
What I success in life within this 24 years?? No Idea  (=.=")

Can said average I think..

Had a wonderful job, a group of colleague that take care and helped me.
Bought my dream phone-Samsung Note II
Got my completed set of Cosmetic.
Met back primary schoolmate after 12 years.
BE A MATURE GIRL  LADIES ALREADY!!

Can said 2012 and 2013 is a wonderful and surprised year.

Although single, however I'm enjoy this moment and life.
No need to inform, No control by others, Just Freedom
Freedom, is the things I need the most.
How about U? What U need the most in this brand new year?
                                                               Just share to me if you doesn't mind.
                 
                                                                At Last, Wish You and Your Beloved Happy Valentine.





No comments:

Post a Comment