Friday, February 8, 2013

MY STORY : THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR (SNAKE) 9


How are You, Peeps?
I think you know what I gonna to blog today!teehee :D 
So are you done prepare your cloth and gadget for this new year??
Have you done clean up your room or your house for this new year??
Anyway, I think you will be same mood as me: EXCITED AND HOLIDAY MOOD ON!!!!

Yea, I gonna share with you my current mood and think about this CNY!
As I said this Year is my Years! Cause my Zodiac is SNAKE..
but, I'm not a Snake Person, Okay ^^v! haha

A bit special today, cause I'm doing mask and blogging at the same time!haha
Is quite relax, and Happy.
EXCITED AND HOLIDAY MOOD IS ON!
Always tell myself, be patience. After tonight will be CNY!

This year will be a bit special because I will have my reunion dinner at Penang.
However this year I'm have in KL.
Since we gone through the heavy traffic last year,so we planned to celebrate CNY's eve at KL this year.
However some of te family members will not join us :[
felt abit down and lonely..haha
But is okay, as long as I can gathered with my mom and family members.

My plan for this New year; 
Will go Penang on 18/02.13 until 22/02/13
Will go Koh Lipe on 23/25/02/13.

Above is my Chinese New Year Plan, How about U?
Just Share with Me if you doesn't mind
Hereby Wish you Have Prosperous and Joyful Snake Year 2013.. 
GONG XI FA CAI!!




Thanks for spend time for read my post.
Stay tuned for Next Post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment