Sunday, June 16, 2013

160613: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Hi, Readers.
Happy Father's Day and Happy Sunday to U...
How's your Father's day celebration?? You can share with me here.:)
Anyway I wish you will have a memorable day with your daddy.

Today, I didn't celebrate with my dad, cause my mom and my dad went to Genting yesterday, 
so today we just had our own plan.:p
However I'm still text and wish my dad 'Happy Father's day"..:D

I'm glad that I had a father with me now, no matter how our relationship is..cause me and my father not good  as compare with my mom, we seldom communicate with each others although we stay together. However I know he still love and care me, he just keep his feeling in his heart, and me too. 

Anyway, I would like to said Thank You and Love U, Daddy. Thanks for be with me no matter what happen. :)

and here is one of the interview about Father and Daughter ( Tang Yan and his superman Father)


Hope you enjoy the video, and don't forget said I love You to Father ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment