Friday, June 28, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (35) | 280613: LOVE


Good evening, Peeps. 
How are you today?? 
Is TGIF again, Any plan for tonight??
I have a dinner date with my beloved colleague tonight at Chili's Restaurant at KLCC  :)
Seems like long time didn't have this kind of dinner outing with friend or colleague.
Anyway is should be fun for tonight!

Recently, Sweet and love is full in my life. I just can't believe I'm in love right now!!
So unbelievable until now, everything happen just so fast.
Our first date on 160613 (Sunday), and than we falled for each other in first date.
Keep in touch with each other after the first date.
And we did planned for our second date, which on 230613.

230613, Sunday as well. That day is the day we be couple officially.
Can u feel the faster process we had? Some of you may feel is nothing special, 
but for me is kinda fast and amazing. Cause the longest chased time I had, also one month :)
Anyway, I really appreciate the moment with Him, cause we do not meet everyday like other couple do. We just able to meet weekend or one day in a week.
So we really appreciate the moment we can outing together no matter what we did on that day.

And now, I know I should appreciate every single moment with my beloved one.
No matter is my lover, family and friend, cause time is limited. 
Should not waste time to care the one who doesn't love and care us,right??

Anyway, I believe me and him will have a lot of sweet memories all the time until the end of life.
Thank God, gave me the chance to met back him after 6 years. 

" Happy Friday"





No comments:

Post a Comment