Friday, June 28, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (36) | Dinner @ CHILI'S RESTAURANT


Good Morning, Readers. Happy Saturday to all of U..
I think most of U will know I'm had my dinner at Chili's KLCC yesterday if you did follow my Facebook.
The plan actually is on Monday, however Lynna unable to make it so we decide to postponed to Friday.

So, we went there after finished work at 5pm. And Thank God, there's no need to queue up for number, we had a table once we arrived. Luckily the lighting and environment is good, for sure is the best lighting for photo capture. XD

Is my second time been to Chili's At KLCC since last puasa 2012, and I know had many changes no matter in appearance or even attitude. Of course, the staff of Chili's did changed a lot. More friendly and details on the way that serve. Just a good hospitality provided by them. 

And now, Let's see what we had for our dinner.

1) Keep on took photo. My boss Kak Shieda and Yours Truly

1) Keep on took photo. Lynna and Yours Truly

3) Yours Truly

4) My Favorite all the Time- Mash Potatoes ( RM 4.95++)


5) a) Tostada Chips- RM 13.95 ++
b) Mash Potatoes- RM 4.95 ++ 

 6) My Favorite all the Time- Caesar Salad RM 14.95++

 7) Kick Nch Chicken- RM 26.95++ (Beef and chicken selection)

  8) Monterey Chicken-RM 28.95 ++


  9) Yours Truly with Mash Potatoes :)

Our drink will be Guava Juice, Lemonade and Mango Juice, RM 8.95 ++ ( Free Refill)

Overall, the service is good provided by staff and food is delicious and fast served by chef and ladies and gentlemen of Chili's Restaurant.

KLCC Chili's Grill & Bar

Lot 346B Level 3, Suria KLCC
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03 2164 1400
Fax : 03 2164 4211
e-mail : chilisklcc@chilis.com.my

Operation hours:
Sunday - Thursday :11.00am - 11.00pm
Friday & Saturday :11.00am - 12.00am


Happy reading and  stay tuned for my next post

2 comments: