Monday, June 24, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (34) | 230613 A DATE ♥ MAN OF STEEL

230613, 

A day should be nothing for you but is everything and memorable for me!

Almost a year, I been single since the last relationship with a bad ending.

However I've been gone through the past, and start with new mind and soul, and sense of Love.

Yea, I'm in a new relationship officially, and My partner of life is my previous course mate, Mervyn.

Just can't believe, we got to met each others after 6 years, 6 years can't said a long time or short time, but is just a Faith, what I can said :) Life is always full of surprise, and expected. So all we need to do is wait and go through our life with no regret.

We start to contact back since 2 weeks ago, and we had our first met on 160613, which we go to The Amway Expo at Sunway Pyramid. And we did had a good image from each others. And the feeling is appeared in our heart. 

After the event, we still contact each others,until 230613. We had our " First Date" as a couple :)
I'm really look forward this date since we decide to watch "Man of Steel" on this day. I think I might be crazy already. :P

We watched the movie at GSC Mid Valley, can saw " People Mountain, People Sea". However didn't spoiled our mood. So back to the Movie. I think most of you had saw the superman for past episode no matter in drama or movie. And now, this movie is kinda different from other episode.



The story: A young itinerant worker is forced to confront his secret extraterrestrial heritage when Earth is invaded by members of his race.

Director:

 

Writers:

  (screenplay), (story)



What can I said in this movie? Is full of touching, love, technology, power of believe, confidence and knowledgeable that carried by each of the characters in the movie. Overall I gave 90% mark.

Not yet watch? You should step into Cinema and watch now. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment