Monday, July 1, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (38) | Power of Strength

Harlo, Peeps. It's me again, welcome our Second day of July 2013.
I think most of you will think about I'm update my blog consistency,right??
I'm update just because had some event or interesting thing happened recently.
And I think I should share it not only share my personal feeling and view through blog.
Because sharing is caring, of course I will share positive and interesting to you.
I'm sure not for bored or moody thing, I think there must be annoyed and kinda like spoil your mood. :P
I just realised that how important of Strength and Positive Mindset and Language.
Because "One Word" can makes people down or happy. 
For sure I would like to becomes a person that makes people Charm and Smile. and Be Positive :)

So let's stay tuned with me for my upcoming post. Maybe you can't find about Fashion, Beauty in my post. 
Because I'm not a stylish blogger or beauty blogger. I'm just a girl who love to do the common thing that people do. Like watch movie, food hunting, listen music and etc.

However I will try my best to learn and update myself about the trend of fashion and knew more about makeup item so that I can do some update for you. :) 
"Learning is always the step of improve and challenge ourself. To becomes better and outshine person."




No comments:

Post a Comment