Sunday, July 14, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (41) | 120713 ♥ SISTER'S DATE @ RENOMA CAFE GALLERY

Happy Sunday, Is me again :)
How are you today?? Hope is everything fine there :)

Today I gonna blog about the cafe I had on Last Friday, which is Renoma Cafe Gallery. Thanks for my friends, gave me the opportunity to had my dinner at there. So I decided to invite my best sister Yorkshi♥ to joined with me. :)

Actually, Renoma Cafe Gallery just launched not so long in Kuala Lumpur. I knew it from blogger which is Karen Kho's blog post. So I decided to have dining experience there.  

Renoma Cafe Gallery, is a Cafe that opened by one of the hottest gentleman brand which is Renoma. So you can see every design and displayed in the restaurant, have their shirt, shoe, under wear and so on to enhance the cafe, that's why they named it "Cafe Gallery". The cafe located at Jalan Bukit Bintang that besides the Caltex petrol station and Oriental Restaurant. 

So, I think is time for photo to do some talk:

# 1- The book shell design

















# 2- The table cloth and settings

















The environment just makes me feel away from home, cause the lighting is just so warm and in house music playing around, good place for chill, dining, friend's gathering, event or else purpose to your love one at here :P

#3- The cutlery 

















#3- The Menu, They called it " The Temptation List" 



















They do split menu into 3 sections, which is Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Menu. and also Wine and  Beverage Menu.

#4- Cappuccino: RM 13++     
              

#5- Apple Juice: RM 16++





















From my opinion, they should put some salt to avoid the juice turn into brown color, cause is so fast I can see the brownish after 5-10 minutes.

#6- Smoked King Salmon Nicoise: RM 32++




















#7- Due to my diet, so I choose to try their salad, is quite good for those who look for healthier meal diet :)






















# 8- Gambaroni Spahetti- RM 48++

















( Aglio Olio, Pepperocino, 150gm Grilled Sea Tiger Prawn Garlic, Chili, Barsil, Rayu Chili Oil and Parmesan Cheese.)

#9- Yorkshi with Her Main Course

























We chit chat, we talk about recently, beauty, boy-fi, and many topic. Just girl's being girls :P

We had our dinner about 2 hours, although we just order one meal for each of us. However is full!!! We not even managed to order dessert although we wish too :( Anyway, I hope I have chance to try their dessert in next visit. 

Our total bill for this dinner, RM 126.45 NETT. 


Of course is our photo time after our dinner :)

#10


# 11


























# 12

























#13

























# 14

























# 15


















Overall, The restaurant is provided excellent service to customers, they paid a very good attention to customers, which is up-selling their food and product, engagement with guest, and friendly to guest too. Definitely, I will visit there again. 

For reservation and details:
Official Website: http://renoma-cafe-gallery.my/
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/renomacafegallery?fref=ts
Location: Lot 510, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reservation Hotline: 03-21439919
Operation Hours: 11:00am-1.00am ( Monday-Saturday), 11:00am-10pm ( Sunday)
Valet Service: RM 10.00 NETT


Your's Truly


No comments:

Post a Comment