Monday, July 22, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (42) | 230713 ♥ PERSONALIZED PHOTOALBUM BY PHOTOBOOK DESIGNER


Happy Day to all Of U here.
Is kinda long time I didn't update since last week, sorry :(
Although just 7 days, however things happened seems out of my expectation, 
tears and other bad feeling is floated out. :( Anyway, I know I need time to overcome all this. 
Okay, guys. Don't want to spoil your mood here. 
Let's see what I go to share with you today. :)


First, I got a called from my Front Desk yesterday, was told that I had parcel arrived.
So I went to collect with happy mood.LOL :)
Really can't describe that mood through word. ^^

After that...


Haha..That's it!!! My Cover of photo album...nice?? :)

Let's see the content inside this album,






So you that, the design and content? All is create and design by myself.
Of course I don't have this kind of printer and printing skills,
So I used the voucher that bought from Groupon, and redeemed for printing and Photobook software.
So after I submit the code, and upload project through web. 
The project need 7-14 working days.
All I need to do just wait My Photobook deliver to my doorstep. :)
I got this photobook @ RM 29.00 NETT for 20 pages, and RM 8.00 for delivery fees.

So, are you interest do one in your life? 
Just go any discount website for get this redeem.
Thanks for reading.

More details: http://photobook.com.my/




4 comments: