Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (44) | 260713 ♥ THE WOLVERINE


Hello, Happy Thursday and August to all of U.
Finally, I'm back to here again. 
How's was your July? Happy or Frustrating month? 
Anyway, I wish August will be great month for me and you. 

Let's back to the topic of today, The Wolverine.
I never watch for first episode for this series. 
However I get attracted by Trailer after watched it.
However this time, I watched this movie at Dataran Pahlawan Melacca these time. :)
(will post Melacca trip soon)
The movie is Awesome, Really love Hero (Logan) and Heroin (Tao Okamoto) in this movie.

Synopsis of movie:
 Summoned to Japan by an old acquaintance, Wolverine becomes embroiled in a conflict that forces him to confront his own demons.

Main Characters of movie:
Logan- Hugh Jackman
Mariko-Tao Okamato
Yukio- Rila Fukushima
Yashida- Hal Yamanouchi



Conclusion: 
This movie is really great, 
featuring with the love and miss from the bottom of heart by each characters, action and movement in the movie just Awesome.

The star: **** stars

haven't watch yet, Just step into Cinema now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment