Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (43) | 220713 ♥ SPECIAL DAY

Is another second post I posted today.
I just about something special happened yesterday.
Which I had my special breakfast yesterday rather than soya milk :)
Cause I eventually look for Nice Cappuccino these few days, And yet I got my Cappuccino Finally.
So here is my simple breakfast at  Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

# 1 Croissant-RM 4++

 # 2 Cappuccino-RM 6.90++



#3 Croissant and Cappuccino- RM 10.90 NETT ( Perfect Match) :)


I'm felt peaceful and enjoy because less people when the time I visited. For the one that come often, 
They visit continuously because of pastries, bread, macaroon and yet environment. 
Anyway this place is suitable for anyone. Just come if you like pastries and western cuisine.
Last but not least,









Address:

No. 7, Jalan Delima,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
Phone: +603 2142 6611
Email: enquiry@levain.com.my
Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 9pm




No comments:

Post a Comment