Sunday, March 3, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (14)- CNY TRIP~KOH LIPE (PART 1)


Good evening, Peeps.How are you?
I know you waiting for so long for this Post! Forgive my delay due to busy recently.
Let's back to the topic,Today I gonna share with you, my Cny trip at Koh Lipe, Thailand
Where is Koh Lipe? Some of u may not heard before, some of you may went there too.
Anyway let re-flash back memories if you been there or Let's have a view for this post if you not yet been.

The island of Koh Lipe is located 70km off the Andaman (west) coast of Thailand's most southwestern province, Satun Province and shines out among some of Thailand's most beautiful, and unforgettable environments.





It's seems like quite sometimes I didnt go any beaches since Pangkor Laut Island that I been 2 years ago.
So I really excited and look forward for this trip, because this time I went with Family and aunt's friend.
This trip is organized by My Youngest Aunt, the accommodation and transportation just cost us 
RM 370.00 NETT per person due to we went by Van and We stayed at Gecko Lipe Resort
which online booking at Agoda.com. Believe me, you can find a lot of reasonable rate for any hotel in different country through Agoda.com

Of course, don't forget to bring Passport and change money too
Due to we went by Van, So we need to woke up early at 4am for prepared ourselves for pick up at 5am.

So we started our journey from Penang-> Kedah-> Bukit Kayu Hitam-> Hatyai. The Journey already took us about 4 hours. After we reached Hatyai, we need to took another van which local transport to picked us up to the jetty with another 2 hours journey. While waited for transport, we did bought fried chicken, which is delicious and crispy.
Fried Drumsticks
Fruit Stalls
 From Hatyai to Koh Lipe, need to took Speadboat, Estimated time about 1 hours and 45 minutes.
Must prepare some food or snacks before you up to the boat to avoid hungry. ^^






The boat did stopped us at Khai Khai Island for photograph. Here is some photo:
Can you see the sea? Is really clean and clear until can see the stone and sand inside the water.
They said is "Koh Lipe are Maldives at Thailand."





Finally, I can see the signage of Koh Lipe....Beach and Sea I come!!


Fore more info:



Stay Tuned, for my next post- Resort and Lunch on The first day!!

Yours Truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment