Friday, March 15, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (19)- CNY TRIP~KOH LIPE (PART 5)


Wow, time passed so fast,
Just realize my blog already had 60 post, 
and today already post 61.
Today, I gonna share with you my 3RD day at Koh Lipe, Thailand.

We had our boat trip on third day, which we can had some exciting activities: Snorkeling and Diving.
For sure, we need to booked a boat trip at the travel agent at there.
One day boat trip cost around 550bhat.
The trip included 5 small island which is 
Koh Hin Ngam,Koh Jabang, Koh Yang, Koh Rawi and Koh Adang.

We start our trip at 9am, and back to island around 4 pm. Actually u can decided what time you want to back to Island, but not over 6.30pm. Some of you may ask how about lunch?
Than let me give you some tips: Please take away some fried rice or fried mee or any food before Boat Trip. Because we will have our lunch at a small island which is a special dining experience, perhaps can said like a picnic feel.^^

So let's my photo tell you about my boat trip experience:

a) Really don't know which island I went? Cause they don't have any trip guide come along with us, just a boat driver ;( Just a bit upset, I think they should arrange a trip guide to explain for boat trip.
However this boat trip, I can just only take photo due to my aunt come and visit this time, just want to said WTF!! but every single island we visited, the water is clean and crystal clear, sand also smooth like powder.
Just Maldives feel at Thailand.Love it!!!

 b) Second place we been is Koh Hin Ngam, which is famous around the world. They have some legend here, which the higher u arrange the stone, the chance of wish comes true is high. And we just try our best to arrange higher, who care the story is true or not,right? Just follow the trend.^^

At least, I enjoyed my trip on the boat for one day. I just felt freedom and relax ever.
Just come and visit Koh Lipe, if you want to relax your mind and soul!!

Stay tuned for my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment